Monday, April 4, 2016

My view on prices

Ok this happens one to many times! Potential buyer "I need it cheaper, free shipping, I can get a blanket cheaper at (insert store name). But the yarn was only $X and buttons $X.)" Ok I had had it with these people they just don't understand the time effort and skill that goes into the item even if you lower your prices they still want more my suggestion is don't, keep your prices at what you want! Here are a few come backs! Yeah, that child labor is cheaper! Most major companies that sale crochet items from over sea use child/slave labor. This is my job, this is not a charity! OK, Get the yarn yourself and make it. Yarn is $X Buttons are $X time and effort plus knowledge on how to do this $X per hour your right my prices are to low! ;-P

2 comments: